- If you don't have an account on Kucoin, create an account first.
- Make certain you have money on your Kucoin trading wallet, not on your main account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner, from there click on "API management". A new screen will pop-up where you can create your Kucoin API v2 key.
- Give your API a name and a passphrase. Write down your passphrase, you will need to fill it in on our website when creating the bot.
- Give Read and Trading permissions. Make certain to keep withdrawal disabled.
- Goto mula.pro > Bot > "Add bot" or "Edit exchange" >Select KuCoin and copy the listed IP adresses.
- On KuCoin API page, select IP restriction "Yes" and fill in the ip's found on the previous step.
Put a comma in between the individual ip addresses. Press Add and then Next.
- Complete the security verification steps on KuCoin.
- You will now get an API key and API secret. You will need to fill these in with the previous passphrase when creating/editing the bot on mula.pro.
- Go to the "Add bot" or "Edit Exchange" page on our website, select Kucoin as your exchange and fill in the api key, the api secret and the passphrase.
Creating a Kucoin API key Print
Modified on: Thu, 2 Feb, 2023 at 9:36 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.